What an eventful week it has been! Thanksgiving has come and gone and a weekend full of deals begins. I refrained myself and only made a few purchases this year. It’s hard not to splurge with such good deals going on. I also made sure to shop small/local for Small Bushiness Saturday. These are the purchases I was more excited about, I can’t wait to share them with you!As promised, I went to HUE Mural Festival on Saturday for the first time, and it was awesome. I did not have time to visit all the sites, but I was able to at least see all my favorites ones. The festival featured artists from around the world, transforming Houston’s cityscape from concrete to color. Murals are located throughout Houston’s EADO, East End and areas of Downtown. If you missed out this year, no worries, these murals will remain the same for at least a year or two or until the next HUE Mural Festival next year.
I will be posting a comprehensive Houston Mural Guide with locations in the near future.
In the meantime, here’s a few links from around the web for your weekend pleasure.
- Go here to plan your next Houston festival or event.
- My essential oil game is strong with Vitruvi, their Black Friday sale continues till November 27th.
- This small business is contributing to the decor in my new apartment, I love these plants!
- This Pho restaurant on Edwards St. was too good, great food and beautiful decor.
- I am a sucker for bubble tea, this tea room and coffee shop located in Midtown, was a new delicious discovery.
- I didn’t think I was going to like this podcast…