I had an eventful weekend with friends and family. We found a new Southern restaurant called Whiskey Cake in the Baybrook Mall area, very cool atmosphere and great food. We also did a little walking and exploring in Galveston. We had a good lunch by the seawall at Jimmy’s by the Pier, we strolled around the historic strand district, in downtown Galveston, and found an adorable coffee house called Sugar Bean Coffee and Cream, an island coffee shop serving locally roasted coffee, sandwiches and pastries.
I’ve been on a decor kick lately, we are looking forward to moving next month and I can’t wait to decorate our new apartment.
Here’s a few links from around the web for your weekend pleasure.
- I can’t wait to see all the new mural’s going up this weekend at HUE Houston Mural Festival, did I mention that it’s FREE.
- Twinkling lights. Hot chocolate. Family. I’m definityely going to Zoo Lights.
- For Houston November events and festivals, go here.
- Chip and Joanna Gaines home decor at Target. Yes please.
- I found the cutest air plant hanger here. Home goods, gifts and good vibes.
- Loving this app! Get daily outfit ideas, track the clothes you wear, and get personal guidance when it’s time to shop for new items.
- Cleaned out my closet, and got payed in return, get your clean out bag here.
- This movie was hilarious, you have to see it!
- This Mexican hot chocolate is my favorite for this time of year.