Happy Sunday and first day of October! I’m getting that pit in your stomach feeling because tomorrow is Monday, my staycation has come to an end. Taking a break from work was much needed.
I was finally able to do all the things, lol. I cleaned and rearranged my apartment. I took a few trips to Target and spent way too much money. I treated myself to a massage and a hair cut. I Netflixed and chilled (the grandma PG version). Today, I took a stroll on Kemah’s Light House District and watched the bay glisten as that Texas heat began to swelter. I am looking forward to that cool Fall breeze… I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Below are some links I’ve enjoyed this week from around the web. Enjoy!
- This tinted brow gel is a game changer.
- Treat yourself, this place is great for massage therapy.
- Gardening is life, this plant is essential for your home.
- Did you catch Lady Gaga’s new documentary?
- Cant wait for this show to come back!
- This new album is AWESOME.
- I’ve incorporated these essential oils in my daily life routine.
- I can’t wait for this festival later in October. YUM!
- I’m obsessed with Target’s Project 62 collection. It’s perfect for apartments or smaller homes!