What’s happening Houston?! Here is a list of events happening this month of November. This page will be updated monthly through the rest of 2017.
Texas Renaissance Festival in Todd Mission | Weekends through Sunday, November 26 – Calling all lords and ladies to the far north for the Texas Renaissance Festival. Enter the village gates for shopping, entertainment, wine tasting, and a feast fit for a King. This weekend is the Barbarian Invasion.
- Winter Holiday Art Market at Winter Street Studios | Friday, November 17 to Sunday, November 19 – Shop creations from more than 90 local artists all in one place at Fresh Arts’ annual two-day Winter Holiday Art Market with an ugly sweater preview party on Friday. WHAM will feature a bar, artist demonstrations, photo booth and more.
- Via Colori Street Painting Festival at Hermann Square | Saturday, November 18 and Sunday, November 19 – More than 200 artists will come together for the Via Colori Festival, featuring live music, family zones, chalk games, wine lounge, speed painting, 3D art, and street painting.
- HUE Houston Mural Festival| Saturday, November 18 to Saturday, November 25 – Houston urban experience – Murals, lights and fair inspired and presented by Houston First.
- WWE at Toyota Center | Saturday, November 18 through Tuesday, November 21 – WWE brings a series of events to Toyota Center, with four-days of wrestling, including NXT Takeover: Wargames, Survivor Series, WWE RAW, and WWE Smackdown. Tickets start at $20, but you may be able to find better or cheaper seats on the TicketNetwork online market. Times vary per event.
- The Great Inflatable Race at Sam Houston Race Park | Saturday, November 18– Jump, bounce, slide, and run as you find your way through this inflatable obstacle course at Sam Houston Race Park.
- Zoo Lights | Saturday, November 18, 2017 – Monday, January 15, 2018 – The Houston Zoo is transformed into a winter wonderland! TXU Energy Presents Zoo Lights celebrates its fifth year as one of Houston’s most well-loved holiday traditions.
- The ICEpowered by Green Mountain Energy | Saturday, November 18, 2017 – Sunday, January 21, 2018 – The ICE is the largest outdoor ice skating surface in the Southwest. Discovery Green uses water from Kinder Lake to freeze the ice, and all equipment runs on renewable energy.
- TXU Energy BakerRipley Turkey Trot | Thursday, November 23 – When you Trot, you support the community.
You have the power to affect real change – for half a MILLION people in the Houston area.